It begins again - the push for a 14th world championship for the Green Bay Packers. It starts in the heat of July.
The Green Bay Packers will hit the practice field 14 times for public training camp practices. People will be able to watch every Aaron Rodgers throw, Davante Adams catch, Mike Daniels crush-a-guy-across-from-him, etc.
Each of the practice times below allow for public viewing pending weather. If inclement weather comes, the Packers would bring the practice inside to the Don Hutson Center and close it to the public.
The following is the full practice schedule, with all practice times subject to change. All practices are at Ray Nitschke Field except for Packers Family Night at Lambeau Field.
- Thursday, July 26, 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, July 27, 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28: 11:15 a.m.
- Monday, July 30: 11:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 31, 11:15 a.m.
- Thursday, August 2, 11:15 a.m.
- Friday, August 3, 11:15 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, 7:30 p.m. (Packers Family Night)
- Monday, August 6, 12:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 7, 11:45 a.m.
- Sunday, August 12, 12:15 p.m.
- Monday, August 13, 11:45 a.m.
- Monday, August 20, 12:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 21, 11:45 a.m.