Some major changes are coming to the player personnel department in Green Bay.
The Packers have split the job of director of player personnel, as two men will directly report to new general manager Brian Gutekunst.
The Packers have named Jon-Eric Sullivan and John Wojciechowski as co-directors of player personnel. They have a combined 38 years of experience in the NFL.
Sullivan has been director of college scouting for Green Bay while Wojciechowski has served as director of pro personnel.
Under them, six others have been named to new roles:
- Matt Malaspina, director of college scouting
- Sam Seale, national college scout
- Chad Brinker, assistant director of pro scouting/salary cap analyst
- Pat Moore, college scout
- Luke Benuska, college scout
- Brandian Ross, college scout